The Abortion pills» Synonyms for Abortion Pills
Abortion Pills at low Costs Call +27(60)8366772. Abortion is a very common procedure in South Africa. The abortion pill is a safe, effective and inexpensive way to terminate your pregnancy. It can be used up until late weeks from the first day of your last period (LMP). The termination process takes several days and involves two pills; mifepristone (RU486) and misoprostol. If you are considering an abortion at home you should know that there are many dangers associated with self-induced abortions, including incomplete termination leading to severe bleeding or infection as well as toxic shock syndrome due to improper use of antibiotics.
Abortion pill buy online
Abortion Pills Mifeprex Mifespritone
- Abortion pills can be bought online from a reputed Clinic through an order form. You will have to fill up the necessary fields in the order form, after which you need to submit it. The payment gateway will be activated once your order is confirmed, and you can make payments through various options like cash on delivery (COD), debit or credit cards, e-wallets etc., as per your convenience.
- Once payment is made successfully, you will receive an email confirming your purchase and further instructions regarding the shipment of pills to your doorstep within 72 hours of placing an order for abortion pills online with us.
- What is an abortion pill?
- How does the abortion pill work?
- What is the difference between the morning-after pill and medical abortion?
- How do I take the abortion pill?
- What are the side effects of an abortion pill?
where can you buy the abortion pill?
You can get the abortion pill in a variety of places:
- Online: There are websites that will sell you the abortion pill, often for less than R800. If you buy it online, the pharmacy will mail it to your home address. Make sure that the website is legitimate before ordering from them! Some sites might take your money and never send anything at all.
- At a pharmacy: A pharmacist can give you prescriptions for both mifepristone and misoprostol (the two drugs used together). These prescriptions are not hard to fill; they’re like any other prescription drug order.
How to get abortion pills
You can buy abortion pills online from our website. We ship to all countries and regions of the world.
The process is simple and straightforward, as it’s a one-time purchase. Once you complete the payment, we will send you the product within 24 hours.
How to use abortion pills
The abortion pill is a safe and effective way to terminate an unwanted pregnancy. They’re available in South Africa, and they’re not expensive.
How do I use abortion pills?
The instructions on how to use Medications are different for each brand of medication. But generally speaking, you will take one pill within the first 24 hours after conception and another 24 hours later. Doses vary depending on the type of medicine you take: some drugs require two doses within 48 hours; others may only require one dose within 72 hours or less than 72 hours (or even longer).
When to take abortion pills
- The abortion pill at 2-20 weeks after conception.
- It is best to take the abortion pill as early as possible.
- To use the abortion pill, you will need Mifepristone and Misoprostol Pills
Get abortion pills in South Africa
The abortion pill is a safe and effective way to end an early pregnancy. It can be used up to 10 weeks after your last period and depending on the brand of medical abortion pills, you’ll follow three or four steps:
- Take mifepristone (the first pill) at the pharmacy, then swallow it with water or other liquid
- Take misoprostol (the second pill) 24-48 hours later at home by placing it between your cheek and gum for 30 minutes and then swallowing it with a glass of water (or another liquid)
- Expect bleeding like a heavy period for several hours to several days
If you want more information about how to get Medical abortion in South Africa, take a look at our article on how to buy abortion pills online.
How much is an abortion pill in south Africa
Abortion pills pose no risk for later Pregnancy
Medical Abortion pills are safe and effective.
The abortion pill is a safe, affordable and private way of ending an unwanted pregnancy. It is not expensive to use the abortion pill at home as it can be bought online. The price of an abortion pill depends on the dose taken: Mifepristone 200mg costs about R700 and Misoprostol costs about R700-1500 (both prices are approximate). There is no need for a prescription from your doctor when purchasing this medication online. You may also want to check out our post on “Is it Safe?”
Alert – Warning
Clicks, Dischem or Link Pharmacies DO NOT sell Abortion Pills. You will not get Abortion Pills at these pharmacies in South Africa. South African laws do not allow pharmacies to dispense pills for Abortion.